So I was challenged by a friend to share 5 non-fitness related things about me. So I accept that challenge…there is more to me than just fitness! Well sort of!
1. I LOVE red wine! If you follow my instagram feed you will know this! I may live the fitness lifestyle but I also live LIFE and that includes a glass or two of wine every now and then! I love trying new bottles. Here are a couple of my favourites!
Inception – This is a South African wine that I came across that has become one of my go to wines! They describe it as a Deep Layered Red it is so yummy! Love it! Also it is under 20 bucks for the bottle…win!
Jelly Bean Merlot – I really like this one and again the price is under 20 bucks for the bottle. So good! It is fruity with a hints of mocha and warm vanilla. That is probably why I enjoy this one so much!
2. I love to travel! There are so many places that I still want to go! PARIS being one of them! I will get there one day. I have been to Jamaica, New York, Las Vegas, South Carolina, New Orleans and Hawaii. All such great trips and great memories.
3. I am a real girly GIRL! I love wearing make up, getting mani’s and pedi’s and watching chick flicks! Getting made up for photo shoots is the best time! I love the glamour!
4. I LOVE to cook!! When it comes to my free meals sometimes I like to go out and eat but sometimes I just love to just stay home and whip up a new recipe I saw or just one of my favourite meals in the kitchen! I am a total foodie and I always will be! Nothing better than having a really good meal!
5. Reading is one of my passions! I love to read and have made it a goal this year to try and read a book a month. Don’t hold me too it though…we will see how it goes but I would really like to. I do have a bit of a fitness magazine addiction as well….I have a huge stack currently sitting on my night stand.
The last book I read was Rob Lowe’s Biography. I LOVED him growing up (HELLO…St. Elmo’s Fire!!) and I really enjoyed his story!
Well there you have it a little bit of an insight to my other side.